Evolink is a company focused on providing high quality services to demanding customers. We are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to succeed. Evolink focuses on serving corporate customers and telecommunications operators who need reliable custom-made IT solutions. The company provides Internet access, VPN, data center, and cloud services and network security solutions in the Balkans.
If you are a highly motivated person, combining creativity and loyalty, and you want to grow as an IT professional, Evolink is just the place for you.
The position provides excellent opportunities for development and training through participation in the design, implementation and maintenance of IP based services, direct contact with the customers, working side by side with the company's top engineers, and additional training in external certification programs.
- Daily operation (monitoring, management, configuration and maintenance) of the company's IP network
- Configuration and maintenance of network devices, installation of Internet access services, VPN and network security
- Monitoring of key devices and parameters in the backbone network, troubleshooting of incidents
- Troubleshooting incidents in the for key customers WAN networks
- Implementation of the company's network policies and procedures
- Second level customer support, by phone
- Preparation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Installation of network equipment in the company nodes and customer sites in Bulgaria and the Balkans
Required skills and experience
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of working with IP networks. Experience in working with various network equipment - routers, switches, firewalls in WAN environment
- In-depth knowledge of TCP / IP
- Experience in CLI-based configuration of network devices
- Knowledge and experience in BGP, OSPFv2, RIP, VPN, Ethernet, ACL, SNMP
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Very good organizational skills for documenting events, processes and incidents
- Proficiency in English - written and spoken - good level - minimum B1
- Driver's license - B category
- Experience in working with different equipment manufacturers - Cisco, Juniper, Dell, MikroTik, Huawei.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Knowledge and professional experience with MPLS, Nexus and others
- In-depth knowledge in the field of telecom infrastructure
- Certificates in the field of network technologies - CCNA, MTCNA, CCNP, MTCE, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Friendly and stimulating work environment
- A place where you can learn a lot
- A place where you can gain a lot based on your achievements
- Meeting new challenges and opportunities for growth
- Opportunity to work side by side with top professionals in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Additional health insurance
- Work-from-home options
To apply please send a CV and a motivation letter in English to: email@example.com.